Cash & Payments Specialist
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
You’ll be working in a Cash and Payemnts team in Wrocław, Dominikański office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management Luxembourg business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. Desk coverage between 8am and 6pm – shift based
The team is responsible for:
- Booking payment transactions
- Daily liquidity process
- Reconciliation of booked transactions
- Resolving outstanding issues and respond to queries from clients and front office teams
- University Degree preferably in Banking and/or in Finance
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy
– good understanding of what it takes to deliver a stable and accurate transaction service
– motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently, with sound judgement for when to escalate issues.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.