Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
You’ll be working in a Securities Processing team in Wrocław, Dominikański office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management Luxembourg business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level.
The team is responsible for:
- Booking free of payment transfers
- Settling transactions on various markets
- Preparing documentation for Transfer Agents
- Reconciliation of booked transactions
- Resolving outstanding settlement issues and respond to queries from clients and front office teams
- University Degree preferably in Banking and/or in Finance
- experience in the securities settlements area [assets transfers (bonds, equities, mutual and hedge funds)],corporate events,
- knowledge about securities (funds, equities, bonds)
- strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- excellent attention to detail and accuracy
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.