Data Analyst (Fixed Income)
Job Reference #
Are you curious about financial analytics and its applications within the investment and risk management life-cycle? Are you passionate about solving business problems and making an impact? Do you have technical skills you are interested in applying within the Asset Management Industry? We're looking for someone like that to:
– work with members of our team to support our data, analytics, risk and credit research platforms
– maintain and enhance the data content to facilitate reporting solutions for internal/external clients provide front-line support to portfolio managers and research analysts across the investment life-cycle
– perform portfolio and data analyses in support of portfolio managers and investment specialist teams
– partner with internal groups across Global AM to scale our model for efficiency that will accommodate and facilitate future client growth.
You’ll be working in the Knowledge Services team in Krakow. Sitting at the intersection of business and technology teams, Knowledge Services provides data and analytics support to our investment professionals around the globe. The team is an integral part of Asset Management which has a broad mandate to govern and commercialize data through innovative technology and services.
During the pandemic the recruitment process and onboarding is run remotely. Moreover, in the current circumstances we work remotely.
– a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology with an outstanding academic record
– SQL and programming skills; exceptional knowledge of Excel and VBA
– an understanding of Fixed Income data and analytics utilized for portfolio analysis and associated tools including risk models, scenario analysis and performance measurement/attribution
– 2 to 3 years of experience within the investment management business will be an asset
– working knowledge of leading market data and analytics platforms (e.g. Bloomberg, FactSet, Barclays POINT, Citigroup YieldBook, etc.) will be an asset
– intellectually curious, accountable and data driven
– aware of key performance measurement, risk, and portfolio analytics concepts
– an individual who possesses a positive, action-oriented attitude and understands the importance of taking initiative within a team environment
– able to challenge the status quo and suggest viable and actionable alternative approaches
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.