Product Stewardship (PS) IT is the central tool that enables product HSSE regulatory compliance for Shell. Compliance is critically dependent on the integrity of the data that are maintained in our IT applications. Failure to meet product regulatory requirements can result in fines and damage to Shell’s reputation.
The Product Stewardship Systems Data Expert is responsible for managing the interfaces between internal IT systems, to ensure that Shell products can be sold globally with compliant health and safety documentation.
More specifically, this role includes:
- Manage interfaces between various SAP systems, as well as other internal databases.
- Run and complete the product regulatory update process to ensure product compliance documentation is kept up to date
- Set up and maintain regulatory data for specifications in the SAP system
- Liaise with the translation service provider to agree on timelines for translation jobs and to perform quality checks on translations returned
- Control access to SAP systems (new starters, account control).
We are looking for candidates with a background in IT and typically over 3 years’ experience, hoping to see as many following experiences as possible in your CV:
- Skilled in using SAP, preferably the SAP Environmental, Health, and Safety Management (EHS) package.
- Experience in working with system interfaces, ideally within SAP database systems.
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships.
- Affinity with Health, Safety, Security, and Environment (HSSE) and an understanding of the contents of Safety Data Sheets.
- Fluent English for both spoken and written communication.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access, etc., is highly desirable.