Business Automation / Robotics Process Automation – Business Analyst
Poland, Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support, Compliance, Process, project and program management, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about business process automation, and a true advocate of that? Are you constantly looking to deliver best-in-class automation solutions, through leveraging a broader set of automation capabilities (ie Robotics Process Automation, data analytics / reporting, workflows)? Do you like working in a multi-cultural environment, operating with stakeholders located across the globe?Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes?
If this is matching your profile, then we’re looking for someone like you to help us to:
• building a central offering that supports the full value chain of automations, starting from idea generation, to delivery and maintenance
• collaborate with business subject matter experts to assess business processes and identify opportunities for process automations that increase efficiency and reduce operational risks
• analyze business requirements and design robust and scalable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development’s best practices
• partner and collaborate with other business experts and IT teams across the organization to ensure best-in-class-knowledge is shared / leveraged across the firm
• define test cases and support execution of user acceptance and robot integration testing activities
• support business case development
• provide technical support in case of robot incidents
• manage and develop future junior resources
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be part of the Automation Hub team, which is a new central function being built to support the automation footprint expansion the broader Group Compliance Regulatory and Governance (GCRG) function.
The team is responsible for identifying, assessing, and ultimately delivering best-in-class automation solutions that support run-the-bank functions to execute their activities more efficiently, as well as to ensure the automation-estate is being properly maintained / supported.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience on business automation / RPA solutions (Automation Anywhere as preference). Solid understanding of Python, C#, Virtual Basic/VBA or experience with data analytics / workflow solutions of advantage
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
• ability to mentor and communicate a vision for best practices, coding standards, and tool usage
• experience with customer interaction as well as Agile project management methodology
• action driven and able to work independently / deliver again commitment
• fluency in English (German or other language skills are a plus)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.