Who we are looking for?
You! Are you ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to a world leading recognized brand? We are looking for newly qualified graduates who want to take the opportunity of career development in Luxembourg and Switzerland Fund Accounting department at State Street. The department is built by several teams working in different hours (6-12 start time) in a hybrid working model.
We enjoy working with enthusiastic people with analytics skills, eager to constantly develop their knowledge and skills. We will equip you with the knowledge and training that you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long term career with us here in State Street. We recruit year round across our enterprise.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
- Calculating the net asset values of funds by processing daily accounting related functions to ensure funds prices are accurate and delivered to the client in a timely fashion
- Being the central point of contact for all accounting support functions and analyzes the information received
- Making sure any discrepancy is monitored and resolved professional
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Team skills – demonstrated ability to work with people at different levels
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to meet key deliverables within stated timeframes
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Communicative level of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office (in particular workable level of Excel)
What we offer
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.