Senior Process & Documentation Specialist for MTRC
Job Reference #
Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong and experienced team of change professionals? Do you have a flair for optimizing business processes and procedures? Are you a talented documentation specialist? Then we are looking for someone exactly like you to:
- Define and document Risk Control Standard Operating Procedures
- Support the implementation of a new Asset Management Risk Control Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Document existing and target business processes for the Asset Management Risk Control Function
- Work closely with the business stakeholders and the project team to bridge the gap between the TOM and the new Asset Management Risk Infrastructure
- Provide expert advice on process and procedure documentation and implementation
You’ll be part of the wider Group Risk Change – Market& Treasury Risk Change (MTRC) team. We work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues and are primarily responsible for eliciting detailed business requirements relating to data sourcing, calculations, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls which drive fundamental IT systems and process changes.
Within the MTRC team, you’ll be working in the Asset Management Risk Change Team and be part of the project team driving the implementation of a new strategic AM risk infrastructure.
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably in finance, economics or project management
- 3-5 years+ experience in change management, project management or in a consulting role;
- Excellent written and spoken English (verbal and written) is an absolute must
- Previous experience with target operating models and defining new operating procedures is a pre-requisite
- Must have strong process analysis and documentation skills
- Strong attention to details as well as being able to think conceptually
- A highly motivated and well-organized team player with excellent communication skills
- Solid MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience or accreditation in Lean Six Sigma is a huge plus
- Knowledge of Asset Management is a plus, but not necessarily required
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.