Internship in Tax Reporting
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when serving clients? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– work on selected daily tasks related to Individual Savings Account (ISA) maintenance (mainly processing subscriptions, reviewing transfers and assets, monthly reporting), as well as amendments of base costs, charity reclaims, preparing client valuations etc.
– monitor and process email queries under the guidance from Subject Matter Experts, working on obtaining front to back knowledge of ISA and tax reporting processes
– identify and suggest opportunities for process improvement.
You’ll be working in the Tax Reporting team in Wrocław. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management UK business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in the team. Your paid internship will last 12 months based on a 40-hour week with flexible working hours between 8am-7pm. Successful interns will have an opportunity to remain at UBS on a permanent basis.
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
– skills and student status or university degree in finance or economics
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– the proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
– a pro-active attitude
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.