Senior Specialist in Transactions Settlement Team
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
In the function of a Securities Settlement Specialist your main responsibilities are:
• Trading support for all type of products
• Trade processing
• Settling transactions on various markets
• Investigation for unsettled trades
• Reconciliation cash and stock – realignments between custodians internal and external
• Funds and Hedge funds processing
• Post trade controlling
• Ensuring impact on clients is understood throughout the process
• continuous improvement focus and ability to apply process
You’ll be working in the team Order Room (OR)-Settlements in Wroclaw. We are responsible for the Order Room settlements for UBS. This comprises pre-matching assistance, realignments, settlement monitoring, settlement fails management inclusive fails reporting. Investigating cash and securities are additional tasks. Through continuous process control and improvement a high quality standard and high productivity is ensured
You are highly committed and ideally possess the following skills:
• 3-5 years of experience in Operations/Back-Office area/ideally in securities environment (trading support, clearing, post trading)
• Good command of MS office (mainly excel)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently and under pressure
• Flexibility in working hours
• Very good English skills both written and spoken, French as an asset
• motivated, proactive, adaptable, with a solution oriented way of thinking
• curious, eager to learn, able to self-develop and to critically self-evaluate
• responsible and conscious of risks. Pay attention to detail, quality and client satisfaction is imperative.
• keen to deliver highest level of quality services
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.