If You are already experiencedin preparation and submission of tax returns and have strong analytical skills, You should consider joining Tax Department - a key to delivering world-class tax support to Shell.
More Specifically Your Role Will Include
- Preparation and timely delivery of accurate indirect tax returns to Tax Authorities, ECSL & Intrastat reporting, payment requests and tax payments initiation,
- Performing control checks to identify any errors and anomalies,
- Cooperation with other financial teams to ensure that errors in the source data are properly corrected and that remedial action has been taken,
- Initiating ideas to improve the existing working processes, leading improvement projects,
- Providing assistance for tax reviews and statutory audits purposes,
- Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders worldwide.
- Professionalexperience in preparation and submission of tax returns,
- Working knowledge of SAP (will be an advantage),
- Good working knowledge of Word and MS Outlook,Excel, VBA (will be an asset),
- Very good English (both written and spoken)
- Improvement focus,
- Analytical and problem solving skills, strong communication skills
- Effective influencing & stakeholder management,
- Motivation, passion, enthusiasm to perform at highest standards.
Language speakers we are looking for:
- English is a must
- Portuguese (nice to have)
- Spanish (nice to have)
- German (nice to have)
What will we offer you?
- Package of training sessions addressing your development needs from functional competences to soft skills,
- Expanding skills related to structured CI methodology,
- Unique exposure to highly complex tax issues helping you grow as international tax expert ,
- Opportunity to work with experienced tax professionals, specialist from different finance departments, from various countries,
- Support transformation changes of the business and tax department.