Business Risk Specialist
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Do you have previous experience in information security or operational risk and control and automation? Do you have an analytical mind and strong attention to detail? We’re looking for someone like that to:
work in information security area in a dynamic a fast changing environment;
hands-on experience in third party risk management, cloud and automation;
deal with information security related issues, analyze and recommend solutions.
passionate on automation and optimizations of repetitive tasks or activities;
You’ll be working in the GCOO Risk Management Department in the UBS office in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park) as part of Group Functions Divisional Information Security Office providing coordinated efforts regarding information and data protection to protect the reputation of UBS and represent the Information Security requirements of our Business. You will work closely with the Chief Information Security Office, other DISO’s and GCOO Risk Managers from around the world as well as Third Party Risk Manage
• a university degree and 3-5 years of prior hands-on experience in cyber security, information security or information technology discipline
• Project management / good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks and lead without direct reporting lines with ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks assigned to you
• good problem solving skills and strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and understand processes and/or significant amounts of information
• experienced in automation and optimization of processes or activities leveraging technical tools
• ability to deal with both regular and ad-hoc requests, work under pressure and handle deadlines
• Experience with Sharepoint tools, Microsoft Access, Alteryx and/or Tableau at a moderate level with SQL knowledge and experience
• fluent in English, great communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
• prepared to take ownership of tasks
• independently minded, strong technically with problem solving/analytical skills;
• team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently and autonomously
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.