Product Manager - Consultant
Business development, Finance, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are client needs, digitalization, and trend and market analyses your bread and butter? Do you enjoy actively developing banking products and the client journeys that go with them?
We’re looking for someone like you to develop our account products and banking package solutions in an agile set-up to:
• develop effective, innovative product strategies to position our basic products in a dynamic and challenging market environment
• actively promote product development along with our stakeholders and present strategies to our senior management
• develop and implement new (digital) account products and banking packages, from analyzing client needs to defining banking requirements
• work in an agile, interdisciplinary environment and will be responsible for ensuring that strategic initiatives are implemented on schedule and to a high standard
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will work in Wroclaw as part of a highly motivated agile team within the “Depositing Money” crew. Together with a diverse team of colleagues from IT, marketing, analytics, and product management, you will help expand UBS's leading position in retail banking and stimulate further development in this key business area.
• university or college degree, preferably with a focus on business management or product innovation
• experience in consulting / business development, ideally in product development. Experience working with start-ups / fintechs is an asset
• you are creative, curious, and interested in new trends, digitalization, and technology
• you possess strong analytical and creative abilities
• you can convert client and business needs into (technical) demands and document them accordingly
• a team player with good attention to detail: you can work independently and are goal-oriented
• experienced / interested in agile ways of working (e.g., Scrum, Design Thinking)
• ability to interact confidently and convincingly with colleagues across different seniority levels
• good command of English (German being of a huge advantage)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.