Analyst - Risk Change Management
Job Reference #
Do you know how to solve problems? Do you like working together with key stakeholders to find effective and efficient solutions? Would you like to learn about how risk is managed and reported at UBS and become a subject matter expert on risk data? Do you want full exposure to the most advanced technologies used in banking?
If yes, you might be just the person we are looking for to help us to:
• work with Risk Change and IT Architecture teams to define and agree architectural and business process design
• manage and support the delivery of a variety of challenging projects across Risk Change (Strategic Credit Risk Infrastructure Projects, Methodology Change Projects)
• assess processes on their efficiency and implement improvements where required
• conduct business analysis and requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews and translate them into user stories and acceptance criteria
• manage projects / workstreams from initiation to delivery keeping all relevant stakeholder up to date on progress as well as risks and issues
You will be working in the Group Risk Control Change Management Division in Krakow . Our mission is to make the bank ready for the future.
The Risk Change team is part of the wider Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
Our team supports strategic implementation of various credit/firmwide models incl. PD, LGD, Counterparty internal rating, Stress loss simulation, Stress RWA simulation, etc.
• advanced degree in a quantitative disciplines (Math, Physics, Statistics, Quantitative Finance)
• knowledge of risk methodology, quantitative analysis, treasury or finance related topics
• keen interest in new technological developments (exposure to AWS or MS Azure a plus)
• good coding skills in either R or Python
• previous experience with SQL (experience with NOSQL a plus)
• understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services (working in Credit Risk is a plus) with a command of agile methodologies and strong organizational skills
• highly structured and organized who has an analytic mind with "can do", solution-oriented attitude to solve challenging problems in elegant ways like nobody’s business
• self-driven who can own his/her work package independently and can drive change, always making sure your solutions are fit for "purpose" and solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects/tasks with conflicting priorities
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.