Senior Sustainable Investing Data Analyst
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Investment Banking, Research
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Is curiosity part of your DNA? Do you have passion for data analysis, data interpretation and data visualization? Are you interested in sustainability?
Our goal is to provide top-class sustainable investing solutions tailored to our clients' needs, enabling UBS to be the partner of choice when it comes to sustainable investing. As a central role in the sustainable investing Data Framework processing, we’re looking for someone like you to:
• own and run the regular sustainability data processing
• maintain and build data visualization dashboards
• drive data innovation initiatives
• be the contact point for the relationships with the data vendors
• represent the team in group-wide data forums
• act as the data subject matter expert
You’ll be working in an international and diverse team focusing on Wealth Management Sustainable Investing Solutions.
• bachelor / master in Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
• 2+ years of experience in the area of data management
• very good knowledge of MS Office (including Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
• experience with data visualization tools eg. Power BI or equivalent
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• clear commitment to quality and focus on time to market
• attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.