Your main responsibilities as a Business Change and Implementation Junior Analyst within a Global Team will be to specify the changes required and to manage the implementation of these changes into the global operational environment.
- Work on requirements analysis, specification and solution validation with analyst/s from IT Change team;
- Undertake business process reviews and re-engineering where required (identifying processes which need to be changed or eliminated);
- Conduct operational readiness assessments, planning and implementation, ensure production teams/operation environment is prepared to effectively support and accept the changes resulting from the project
- Actively promote the change initiatives within the organisation and conduct operational reviews post roll-out to ensure accurate efficiency and risk gains;
- Undertake User Acceptance Testing (Functional Testing) which will involve - Test Case Preparation, Scripting and Execution;
- Perform system check out testing to complete the UAT phase and release into production.
- Provide global training as required on all new features and enhancements.
- Work with the Test Management team on the longer term objective of moving from UAT to Automation and Acceptance testing (leveraging the BNP Paribas Testing Centre of Excellence);
- Support client fund events, fund launches or new client onboarding as required;
- Manage Stakeholder Communications e.g. with Clients and internal teams;
- Participate and/or lead daily huddles and internal meetings as required;
- Contribute to the Core Ops application development in line with the wider technology strategy (automation), and support in building prototypes to provide quick turnaround response to the business needs/issues;
- Liaise with lead engineers, other business analysts and key stakeholders to understand the objectives and requirements;
- Facilitate and deliver continues improvement projects and provide support timely project delivery;
- Performing review of processes to find gaps and possible areas for further automation.
Key Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will possess skills in:
- Business related degree preferred;
- 3 or more years’ experience in Transfer Agency/Investor Services Operations preferable;
- Knowledge of both hedge funds and mutual funds desirable;
- Regulatory or AML experience an advantage;
- Project experience and have been involved in managing/implementing change into Operations Teams;
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with business and technical teams;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility;
- The ability to thrive in an innovative and agile working environment;
- Experience and working knowledge of VBA, SQL would be an advantage;
- Experience working with SWIFT MT or MX tags would be an advantage;
- Experience working with NSCC would be an advantage;
- Ability to work in SCRUM or other Agile work methodology would an asset;
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract;
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.);
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings;
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from;
- Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- sport card,
- lunch card,
- Additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.);
- Co-funding of language courses and many more;
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego.
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.