Talent Specialist - Learning Coordinator
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you like to lend a hand? And help others develop their careers? We are looking for someone who can help us develop talent, together with partners in Human Resources. You’ll:
– take full responsibility for the coordination of all assigned training programs
– manage the administration and logistics required to schedule, plan, coordinate and roll out the UBS Business University curriculum of programs
– manage the booking of all internal or external locations, including accommodation, logistics, facilities and materials for trainers, facilitators and participants
– set up programs on the learning management system (MyCampus) and manage training data to enable thorough participation and cancellation reporting
– manage strong relationships with all internal clients and stakeholders by meeting their expectations through effective delivery
You'll be working in the [desk name] team in [Location]. [Provide a further description of your team]
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
– fluent English
– strong attention to detail combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
– experience in learning or project management would be an asset
– good MS Office skills would be an asset
– a bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
– very good communication skills and ability to work virtually in a global team
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
– independent working style
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.