Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY Global Delivery Services means 29.500 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
We are looking for French-speaking candidates, who would like to perform various administrative tasks and drive the functioning of our internal teams. Joining EY Global Delivery Services Poland, you will become a part of a very dynamic team with the possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being right at the heart of that challenge, we have interesting opportunities for you.
Your key responsibilities
Execute administrative and project management duties for and on behalf of the Senior Management representatives:
- Calendar management (scheduling meetings, conference and video calls)
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Travel and Expenses arrangement for your directors
- Understanding and recognizing the business needs of Senior Management representatives
- Delivering the highest standard of support as a first point of contact
Skills and attributes for success
- You are fluent in French language (C1 level)
- You enjoy performing various administrative tasks
- Customer orientation and attention to details are your professional marks
- You possess a very Good knowledge of MS Office package (Excel-PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Professional experience in administrative support
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a French-speaking candidate, team player with strong communication and organization skills as well as proactive attitude, with high level of energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and assertiveness. You should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with other teams in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism while day-to-day contact with EY clients and partners.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.