Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
- Review’s evaluations of business models, processes and operations to develop a comprehensive understanding of business needs and requirements and maintains an understanding of the technical implications of risks, assumptions and dependencies.
- Aligns closely across multiple functions such as PMO, Commercial Management, Pricing, Costing etc.
- Builds reporting frameworks utilizing dashboard and data visualization technology.
- Provides insights and recommendations from different data sources to help verify the solution / technology is meeting business requirements, identifying new projects and opportunities for additional services.
- The selected candidate will put focus in the area of vendor management.
- Analyzes contractual agreements and SLA’S and derives clear insights, reports and provides insights back to stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities
- Monitors and reports on potential risks/opportunities of emerging technologies, and forms recommendations for system and technical components based on understanding of business requirements, reviewing and supporting with process modelling and improvement.
- Provides technical expertise to maximize value from current reporting and dashboard applications, solutions, infrastructure and emerging technologies and seeks to continuously improve the use of system and technical components to align to business requirements.
- Identifies processes and information technology required to introduce solutions and recommends modifications to systems and processes for efficiency, scale, and performance.
- Supports the design, build and tracking of business model effectiveness for a Service Management business.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives across the organization.
- Builds data-driven insights on Service Level Agreements, Commercial terms and builds a pro-active tracking system.
- Leads meetings and facilitates workshops with business / technology stakeholders to understand and gather business / functional requirements and process improvements.
Skills and attributes for success
- Team player and strong in building and maintaining business networks
- Expert experience gathering and interpreting business model requirements and insights
- Solid understanding of Lean Six Sigma and Business Process Modelling and Notation (is a plus)
- Strong relevant experience in either an internal or external business analysis role, or similar, evidenced by adding significant business value through research, challenging the status quo where appropriate, contributing material improvement ideas and developing/presenting full business cases.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in delivering reporting and dashboard solutions, providing comprehensive technical advice and understanding user requirements.
- Proven stakeholder management experience.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience (2-5 years)
- Work experience in a professional services industry, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in one of the automation products
- Experience overseeing multiple projects
- Experience IT Support & Analytics & knowledge and related solution deployment
- Experience in data analytics / visualization software (Power Bi, SAP Analytics Cloud, MS Excel)
- Experience in working with online collaboration / tracking tools (Sharepoint, Azure DevOps, etc.)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Experience in Design Thinking
- Experience in People Change Management (e.g. PROSCI certified)
- Experience in Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI)
- ITIL certifications
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.