Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Global Delivery Services (GDS) comprises 40,000 professionals who deliver strategic support to EY member firms. The team spans all geographies, practices, service lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply integrated services that result in efficient and world-class solutions.
The Internal Communications Specialist is a vital part of the Brand, Marketing and Communications team at EY GDS Poland. We’re looking for a communications professional — with internal engagement experience — to define and execute impactful and compelling strategies, plans and materials to communicate to our employees. If you are keen to learn and develop your internal communication skills, take this opportunity and join our experienced team.
Your key responsibilities
Your job will be to help our internal communications shine. You will work across a range of EY business units sharing messages for our people using the full range of channels and tactics: news updates on our intranet, printed materials, videos, animations, presentations, events and more.
Your further responsibilities would cover the following areas:
- Create, edit, proofread, and simplify communications requested by stakeholders
- Maintain various communication channels
- Gather communication metrics from multiple sources to track engagement and feedback on campaigns
- Assistance for internal event organization in the center
- Assistance for other team members in employer branding activities and internal campaigns
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong copywriting and editing skills to create and publish engaging content
- Motivation to learn through training, experience and feedback
- Communication skills to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Creative, innovative thinking
- Execute quality deliverables across multiple media, including print, intranet, events and presentations
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 2-3 years in internal communication and content writing roles
- Fluent Polish and English skills (written and verbal)
- Hands-on experience with a web-based CMS and MS SharePoint (desirable)
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- An eye for or interest in photography/videography
What we look for
You should be able to independently complete your regular duties according to deadlines, communicate with other teams to resolve daily challenges, and show professionalism while performing day-to-day duties, keeping a high level of creativity.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more