Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Do you want to collaborate with some of the brightest brains in data analytics? Do you want to work on cutting-edge data analytics software/ technologies? If you answered yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you. You will be working with EY's high-profile customers across EMEIA, converting their financial data using cutting-edge techniques to generate meaningful insights for audit teams.
As a Senior Data Analytics professional, you will work with large volume of data and help transforming the same. You will be leading a team of junior engineers and directly responsible for the analytics deliveries, with close coordination with the onshore counterparts. This role gives you an opportunity to work in a culturally diverse team, supporting multiple time zones. You will be trained in the state-of-the-art data analytics technologies and will be given ample opportunity to learn and explore new technologies.
Your key responsibilities
You will create an open and inclusive work environment, effectively leading and motivating teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Using your mentoring skills, your will guide the team in career development and professional growth. Your will have an opportunity to lead and develop the team with a shared sense of purpose through individual contribution and by fostering team collaboration.
You will analyze large volumes of data, defining clear strategy in analytical tasks in Assurance. You will demonstrate an in-depth understanding of data integration and visualization principles and their application in audit analytics. You will support extraction of data from multiple Enterprise-Resource-Planning (ERP) sources by understanding data structure requirement. You will regularly apply your industry knowledge to interpret data and generating insights. You will support Global Assurance Team in conceptualizing ideas and you will be actively involved in developing their strategy and framework.
You will be comfortable with managing competing priorities, communicating with multiple stakeholders and maintaining a high standard of deliverables completed within agreed timelines. You will have numerous occasion to take ownership of and responsibility for performing and reviewing high-quality project work.
When needed, you will contribute to team development activities including but not limited to training and recruitment.
Skills and attributes for success
- Self-driven and highly motivated individual
- Experience in managing multiple concurrent initiatives
- Exposure to liaising with multiple end clients in a global team structure
- Strong experience of successful delivery in a shared service model or equivalent
- Ability to work within a matrix organization operating across geographies
- High standard of integrity and respect for client confidentiality
- Open to work in different time zones and travel when needed (EMEA)
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience with background as Chartered Accountant / diploma in Business Tech
- OR 5+ years of relevant experience with a diploma in Computer Science / M Com / CA Inter
- OR 10+ years of relevant experience with a diploma B Com
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in data analytics and management/leadership reporting
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Presentation and soft skills for communicating with leadership and working in project teams
- Analytical skills and strong organizational abilities
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Audit domain knowledge
- Familiarity with data integration and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Alteryx, ACL, SQL) exposure to ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Navision)
What we look for
We are looking for a strong, proactive team player. An excellent communicator with good presentation skills, efficient in cooperating with leadership. The ideal candidate will possess high standard of integrity and respect for client confidentiality. His / Her good analytical skills and strong organisational abilities, will be completed by problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more