Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
The Configuration Management Process Analyst is responsible for performing configuration management activities including tracking compliance, resolving data discrepancies within the CMDB, completing defined tasks with regard to creation of configuration plans, project intake, documentation updates and audit activities. Additionally, the role helps ensure that the mechanics of the Configuration Management processes are monitored, followed as specified and that the organization is in compliance with it. The role also assists Process Owners by providing reporting and analysis of process operations with a goal toward improving efficiencies and costs. The role will also assist with completion of routine work requests associated with the processes and identification of the areas for improvements.
1 year contract but there might be an opportunity to extend the period depending on business needs.
Your key responsibilities
- Define, implement, communicate Configuration Management process and controls for configuration items in the ServiceNow Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Gather and process a data to identify process performance areas and measurements
- Identify process gaps, propose corrective actions and remediation plans, address defects to appropriate teams for resolution
- Propose and develop solutions based on the business requirements of different users in the enterprise
- Identify areas for continuous process improvement and help develop strategies to enhance the process based on customer feedback and requirements
- Assist with designing workflows and process strategies to improve overall business performance
- Preparation and publishment of a regular data audit reports to CMDB stakeholders with quality rules and KPIs
- Assist with defining business requirements
- Contribute to CMDB workstreams, propose tool enhancements and developments based on business requirements, support testing
- Work collaboratively with external teams/ individuals to get data issues addressed and resolved
- Configuration process documentation maintenance, review and updates
- Use own experience to drive process initiatives following industry best practices and tools
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrates a fundamental knowledge of Configuration Management Process principles and how it interacts with other processes/ services in the enterprise
- Good knowledge and understanding of CMDB with a practical application
- Proven experience on working with data repository, data reconciliation, clean-ups, deep dive analysis
- Understanding ServiceNow/CMDB data model, discovery tools, integrated data feeds etc.
- Well-rounded knowledge of ITIL Service Lifecycles and Service Management Processes (like Change, Incident, Problem)
- Basic knowledge of IT Operations, Applications, Systems and Infrastructure
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment where necessary
- Demonstrate practical knowledge and professional capabilities to introduce best practices for IT Service Management systems and consequently improve the organization’s IT processes and services, effectiveness and overall performance.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Visio and PowerPoint as well as knowledge sharing tools such as SharePoint, Yammer Microsoft Teams to manage activities and discussions.
- Fluent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working in a global environment and virtual teams across the enterprise
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and communication
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduated a College/University in related technology field (Computer, Engineering, Science subjects etc.).
- Demonstrated 2-5 years’ experience in a Configuration Management role within Service Management or equivalent job experience.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more