Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
You love working with data of all sorts, small and big. You enjoy helping clients push the boundaries of extracting business insights and value from the data automatically and efficiently.
We are looking for technology-savvy specialists willing to move their careers into a brand-new and exciting big data field. You will have the opportunity to learn and work with the newest, bleeding-edge technology while working for top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team, you will participate in international projects primarily based and implemented on three major cloud providers (Azure, GCP, AWS).
Your key responsibilities
As a Python developer, you are responsible for building software that enables our clients and business partners to make efficient decisions with ease. You can help and implement robust solutions on state-of-the-art compute engines such as Databricks. You are not afraid to learn emerging and fascinating technologies and concepts like modern data warehouses, data lakes, and “lake houses” and guide our customers on their journey into the Cloud.
Skills and attributes for success
Problem-solving mindset. Willingness to participate in cross-functional initiatives and collaborating across various domains, having ambition and being a “self-starter” and foremost a curious person!
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 1 to 3 years of commercial experience in IT
- Hands-on working experience with SQL and Python
- Basic understanding of data concepts (e.g. Streaming/Batch, Structured/Unstructured data)
- Basic understanding of data models and query engines (e.g. RDBMS, NoSQL, Graph, Time series)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Min basic knowledge of distributed processing engines (massively parallel processing, Hadoop, Spark)
- Working experience with GIT and DevOps concepts (e.g. CI/CD)
- Experience with different file formats and encodings (e.g. JSON, CSV, XML, Parquet )
- Knowledge of data presentation and visualization
- Basic understanding of the Cloud
What we look for
You have a “Hold my beer – I got this” attitude with a reputation of a “go-to” person with all data-related topics.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more