Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY’s GDS Tax Technology team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Tax practice, you’ll develop a deep tax technical knowledge and outstanding database, data analytics and programming skills.
EY's GDS Tax Technology team members work side-by-side with the firm's partners, clients and tax technical subject matter experts to develop and incorporate technology solutions that enhance value-add, improve efficiencies and enable our clients with disruptive and market leading tools supporting Tax.
Ever-increasing regulations require tax departments to gather, organize and analyse more data than ever before. Often the data necessary to satisfy these ever-increasing and complex regulations must be collected from a variety of systems and departments throughout an organization. Effectively and efficiently handling the variety and volume of data is often extremely challenging and time consuming for a company.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage a software engineering team that builds, designs, implements, and maintains a portfolio of software products and related services.
- Full stack development capability to deliver new features by designing, developing, and maintaining applications leveraging a Microsoft-Stack / .Net platform.
- Excellent capability in front-end, back-end, and database development.
- Broad knowledge of various front-end frameworks and web development tools.
Skills and attributes for success
- Front-end: HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, Angular and Bootstrap
- Back-end: .NET/C#
- Database development: creating and optimizing queries using SQL Server and ORM like MS Entity Framework or Dapper.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools such as GitHub.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- 12+ years applied experience
- Extensive relevant experience in either an internal or external software or platform engineering role, or similar, with highly advanced technical knowledge in assigned specialism
- Technical knowledge and experience in delivering software / platform engineering solutions (depending on specialism), providing extensive technical advice, and managing user requirements and process and standards maintenance
What we look for
- Driving automation and innovation efforts within the team
- Provide good exposure of the tools developed in house with other country teams/clients etc. and market the capabilities and products
- Building good knowledge of internal business processes and to offer guidance to drive efficiencies.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more