Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
As part of our EY Digital team, you will help clients develop their next generation digital transformation strategies, solutioning, product development also cloud migration. Working with EY Digital team proprietary frameworks, you will help clients determine the best way to digitalize their businesses. This includes developing cloud-based solutions, defining transformation strategies for finance and insurance sector.
We are looking for an engineer with expertise in Java technology and has an hands-on experience in Cloud environment who will join EY Digital team and strength our cloud competency in providing modern solutions.
Your key responsibilities
- Applying object-oriented and functional programming styles to real-world software engineering problems.
- Work with Cloud Architecture, Microservices Architecture and Container Technologies (ACS, Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes etc.)
- Demonstrate understanding of high-quality coding and testing practices.
- Adopt Agile software delivery techniques and technologies including Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Developing solutions using a variety of technologies and tools to marry on-premise and cloud-based systems together.
Skills and attributes for success
- A background of working with development best practices.
- A willingness to be flexible in responding to issues as they occur and the ability to identify product/deployment improvements to mitigate future occurrences.
- Self-motivated, Strong communication and team building skills.
- Work iteratively in a team with continuous collaboration.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- BTech/MTech OR Master’s in Computer Applications
- 2-6 years of sound industry experience.
- Strong in Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring and related frameworks
- Experience in Azure or AWS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Familiarity with basic concepts around Web Technologies (like React or Angular)
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Reactive Architecture
What we look for
As we are a dynamic team of passionate specialists, and we work in international teams all over the world, we will look for the same business acumen. Facing with customers, we are "out of box thinking" professionals. Our top performers have a team player attitude, and they cope with challenges on the daily basis. If it all sounds familiar to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more