Who we are looking for
Data and Reporting nalyst will be a part of a CAO EMEA team enabling EMEA Business Units to achieve and maintain full alignment with budget and transformation initiatives.
What you be responsible for
- Participate in planning cycles: forecasting and budgeting from headcount perspective
- Build a strong relationships with Key Stakeholders in Countries across EMEA to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintains excellent working relationships with local senior executives and their support teams
- Provides consultancy and advisory through critical data analysis, extracting key insights, preparing executive summaries of reports, indicating potential areas of focus/anomalies
- Provide support for the data gathering, input and output related to said data forming the Execution of the EMEA CSC annual and multi-year Transformation Program
- Carry out tasks related to the day-to-day activities for the E2E Headcount Management process from the submission process, consolidation, validation, re-forecasting, budget impact assessment, risk escalation to reporting.
- Deliver ad hoc analytical requests
- The team operates in a high visibility role, and is a great opportunity to develop a broad understanding of the business, and to collaborate with colleagues from across the company
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent organizational skills to ensure adherence to submission deadlines, production of reports ensuring precise attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact well with senior executives and their support teams
- An energetic and positive work style with the ability to manage in a fast paced environment
- Analytical skills and attention to details. Work with large amounts of numerical data. Precision and vigilance in ensuring accuracy of reporting is key.
- Strong communication skills: Be able to respectfully challenge as required, articulate issues and predict how outcomes may be impactful.
- Critical Thinking: Must look at the numbers submitted and assess what they represent to identify risks and present findings upwards within the management chain
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with expert capability in Excel
- VBA knowledge is a plus
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in Finance industry/Planning/Budgeting/Project Management
- Prior business operations role with focus on clients and data/business analysis
- Prior State Street experience a plus
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway