About the job
You will be a part of Delivery Services department, part of IT Operation, and will take accountability for our M365 environment and the Mobility service.
Your goal will be to ensure that we meet the needs of the business and comply with the service level agreements agreed with the business and our vendors. You will be working with Microsoft M365 technologies that are Cloud based like Exchange, SharePoint, Yammer, Teams, OneDrive, PowerApps, Intune, Apple DEP and Android Zero Touch and more.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the business needs within the area of M365 and Mobility
- Ensure infrastructure services meet the SLA’s
- Based on business needs secure continuous improvement of the services
- Ensure the day-to-day deliveries from our vendors
- Actively participate in creating a new collaboration solution
- Representing service towards projects (act as a Business Owner)
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert
Who are you?
- A dedicated service-oriented service delivery expert who…
- Represents the service across organization
- Who can step in in difficult situation when necessary
- Use convincing appearance in order to resolve conflicts
- You have few years of hands-on experience in area of Microsoft 365 / Mobility correlated products or tools
- You communicate effortlessly in English
- You hold a degree in Computer science, bachelor or similar
- You fully understand ITIL and are familiar with SAFe Agile methodology