EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and tackle sophisticated business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business professionals, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a motivation for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating new technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to define a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Leads the evaluation of business models, processes and operations to develop an in-depth understanding of business needs and requirements and identifies risks, assumptions and dependencies which will have an impact on their technical delivery
- Leads the translation of business requirements into technical requirements and specifications, partnering with other technical teams to craft and deliver the system architecture
- Develops trusted relationships with senior business partners and SMEs to capture, understand, document and analyze business requirements and supplies to the identification of their future state and implementation requirements
- Demonstrate insights and recommendations and interprets sophisticated data from multiple sources to verify the solution/technology is meeting the business requirements, delivering relevant insights for the business and technical teams and leading the identification of new projects and opportunities
Your key responsibilities
- Is responsible for the relationship with senior business partners to fully understand their business / functional requirements and leads the translation of these into sophisticated technical requirements and specifications.
- Takes ownership for resolving business requirements and specifying effective business processes, chipping in to improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organization change by selecting, adopting and adapting appropriate business analysis methods, tools and techniques
- Owns the production of technical specifications to guide system architectural design and development and leads delivery of quality assurance tasks to ensure completeness of requirements
- Gives to an understanding of future business requirements and how these may be implemented from a technical perspective, leading the identification of opportunities for additional services and projects
- Provides deep technical expertise to improve value from new and existing IT products and solutions and emerging technologies and advises on the use of system and technical components to align to business requirements
- Reviews processes and information technology required to introduce solutions and coordinates modifications to systems and processes for efficiency, scale, and performance
- Leads the identification of risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the business and technical requirements, reviews and identifies any blockers and communicates to the relevant teams, and conducts scope management activities such as the identification and impact assessment of change.
- Is responsible for end user testing to resolve if solution meets business requirements
- Reviews insights and recommendations from multiple sources to verify that solutions and technologies being implemented are meeting business requirements and acts on recommendations to ensure alignment to business needs.
- Collaborates with partners at all levels in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies
- Leads the delivery of business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, as well as associated business risks and leads delivery of RFP responses
Skills and attributes for success
- Sophisticated experience gathering and interpreting business requirements
- Sophisticated experience developing technical requirements and specifications, including knowledge of software engineering methodologies, reporting tools, modelling and testing.
- Sophisticated understanding of Lean Six Sigma and Business Process Modelling and Notation
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
- More than 7 years of experience in consulting services with confirmed ability to creatively assist client with their business challenges
- Have domain knowledge of one or more industries or sectors, with broad knowledge of current as well as emerging technologies
- Have experience in Agile framework participating directly in Agile practices and producing common artifacts
- Understand product development and delivery framework especially Agile framework, DevOps practices and micro services
- Significant relevant experience in either an internal or external business analysis role, or similar
- Significant technical knowledge and experience in delivering IT solutions, providing comprehensive technical advice and understanding user requirements
- Experience supplying to the formulation of business vision and strategy
- Strong partner management experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Have a sense of urgency, decisiveness, ability to work well under pressure
- Broad understanding of IT Services, including service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as interpersonal structure
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skill (written and verbal)
- Demonstrate ability to articulate ideas and present strategies at all organization levels
- Have previous team leadership role
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
If you can expertly demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more