Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Technology (ET) – ET supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. ET will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
The Client Assurance team within Information Security is opening a position in GDS Poland, to support EY client requests regarding its information security and data protection program.
The Client Assurance Specialist is responsible for supporting responses to client and regulatory inquiries and activities regarding EY’s information security governance program. You’ll be primarily responsible for assisting EY engagement teams in addressing client requests regarding the security of technology solutions used to deliver professional services to our clients.
You’ll be part of a truly collaborative environment working with a team dedicated to providing accurate and consistent responses to client inquiries. As part of that, we’ll need you to have an interest in information security and technical disciplines and be able to successfully build relationships with team members.
Additionally, you’ll be responsible for assisting EY teams in engaging in client meetings to discuss select topics, representing EY Global Information Security in the areas of information security governance and cybersecurity. You’re likely to balance your time between multiple requests and responsibilities, supporting your team on challenging pursuits and engagements while learning about EY’s leading-edge technologies. It’s all about client satisfaction and assurance that EY will protect client data. This position requires excellent English language speaking, reading and writing abilities.
Your key responsibilities
- Support EY project team addressing client inquiries and requests for assessments of EY’s Global Information Security Program, including participation in meetings to discuss these topics and address questions from clients.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of Client Security Assurance function.
- Support the review process and provide commentary regarding information security requirements in some client contractual agreements.
- Work independently with minimal oversight from management.
- Complete assigned work in line with EY quality standards and expected timeframe
Skills and attributes for success
Excellent communication skills are a key attribute to succeed in this position. Although this is not a client facing or client advising role, the successful candidate will have experience interfacing with external clients and security auditors.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related major
- 3 years of experience in Information Security or related Information Technology disciplines
- Working knowledge of information security standards, such as ISO 27001/27002, NIST, ITIL, COBIT.
- Understanding of security related regulatory and data privacy concerns globally
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Fluency in the English language
- Ability to team well with others in a global multi-cultural environment
Ideally, you’ll also have a selection of the following
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, CISM or CISA
- Working knowledge of information security and data privacy concepts
- Willingness to pursue related professional certifications and annual training
- Knowledge of cloud security architecture
- Experience with information security assessments
What we look for
- An individual who communicates clearly and with self-confidence
- Ability to understand and integrate cultural differences and work effectively in cross cultural teams
- Strong work ethic
- The demonstrated characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator who thrives on new challenges and adapts to learning new knowledge
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more