For our Client, an international company based in Wrocław, we are looking for candidates for the position of Credit Controller with German language.
- performing collection activities on overdue invoices such as phone calls, emails, reminder letters and regularly contacting customers to find out details of late payments,
- analyze and investigate causes of outstanding balances by working with internal and external customers,
- managing risk and exposure by blocking sales orders or conducting credit checks on customers' financial condition,
- liaising with internal departments to resolve customer queries,
- assisting clients in resolving disputes,
- preparing data, reports and continuously looking for process improvements and efficiency gains,
- assisting with the closing of the accounting period and assisting with AR accounting related tasks,
- providing support during the audit.
- university degree, preferably in finance/accounting/economics as an advantage,
- experience in a similar position will be an advantage,
- communication skills in German at B2-C2 level (level of language proficiency affects salary premium),
- good knowledge of English (necessary for internal communication),
- analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- work in hybrid mode,
- challenging work in a professional and international environment,
- a unique organizational culture based on cooperation, mutual respect, and trust,
- external and internal training programs,
- relocation bonus up to 3000zł,
- the opportunity to work on exciting projects and collaborate with famous brands from around the world,
- an introduction to the ever-growing human ecosystem of learning, skills, and knowledge that will help you advance your career,
- salary adequate to the competencies held,
- many opportunities to achieve professional fulfillment in the area of finance,
- a set of social packages and benefits.