KYC Associate with English
Responsible for completing KYC analysis and evidence gathering for new clients and the reviews of existing client relationships, compliant with standards, policies and procedures and international KYC regulations.
- Gathering data and supporting documents regarding clients from a range of independent data sources.
- Reviewing the information gathered and populating the Client KYC Profile with updated information.
- Identify data and documentation gaps and researching accordingly.
- Validating the clients KYC risk profile and raising any points of concern, such as negative news.
- Ensure all required AML KYC Regulatory requirements for new and existing clients are fulfilled. Respond to feedback provided and re work cases as required.
- Escalate issues that may require Compliance support to the team Lead and other relevant parties.
- Monitor and track outstanding cases to ensure cases are completed within set SLAs service level agreements escalating accordingly.
- Follow global standard policies, procedures and tools.
- Adhere to agreed targets, KPIs, SLAs and confidentiality standards.
- Participate in training programs to develop KYC industry knowledge.
- Autonomy in research, data collation, file review presentation and risk recommendation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize your own work.
- Process improvement and efficiency.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, team based environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, and use of research applications.
- Fluent English communication skills verbal and written .
- Knowledge of financial services and financial terminology.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace