Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for the Project Manager with affinity for marketing technology to support the BMC Digital Technology and Infrastructure Enablement team on the digital transformation journey in deployment of new marketing tools and technologies to local markets globally.
Your key responsibilities
- In this particular role you will support the project management of the regional rollout of a new digital tools and technologies and monitoring delivery to the established scope, timing, budget and standards.
- You will work as an important part of a small, remote and diverse project team, coordinating deployment with counter-parts in our global and country-based project teams.
- You will work closely with product managers to gain an understanding of the different products as these are rolled out to the global and local teams.
- You will be proactively tracking changing requirements, project scope and organization change. Your role will be to identify impacts to timeline, and adapt plans accordingly while capturing and communicating regular reporting on progress status.
- We will expect you to support the development of governance processes, and oversee their implementation, closely track and report on project status, identifying trends and escalating potential concerns.
- You will be attending and playing an integral part in regular virtual project meetings and taking clear and concise minutes to be able to manage action log and follow up with action owners afterwards. You will also manage logistics for internal meetings, video conferences and workshops
- You will be taking care of creating and publishing project and system documentation as well as pro-active handling of recurring admin processes
Skills and attributes for success
- Ideally 5 years’ experience of working in a large, multi-national organization.
- Experience working in a coordinating function for medium-to-large implementation projects.
- Excellent project management capabilities, including proven organization and time management skills.
- Experience with digital/web implementation projects.
- Knowledge of marketing automation, digital content management and site analytics systems a strong benefit.
- Able to work independently, with attention to detail, a proactive approach to making the project succeed, and absolute integrity.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, MS project, PBI, SharePoint.
- Strong communication skills. Able to clearly and concisely communicate with colleagues at all levels. Strong English language skills. Other relevant languages are a benefit.
- Some awareness of professional services is nice to have
What we look for
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, flexibility & assertiveness.
- Proactive mindset and initiative - a person who works well both independently and with the team.
- Project organization skills - ability to take complex tasks and break them down into manageable components to meet deadlines and deliver to required level of quality.
- Desire to work across borders and with other cultures and languages.
- Great communication skills – ability to connect with people at different levels within the organization.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more