Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of a small to medium-sized product and/or service within a technical area of expertise, ensuring alignment to the organization's product strategy
- Investigates, selects and drives the development of small to medium products and services, creating and implementing the product roadmap in line with the product strategy
- Drives customer research activities and reviews insights provided by others in order to manage and prioritize market and customer requirements
- Develops relationships with key business, technical, and client stakeholders to ensure the business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Your key responsibilities
- Manages the product life cycle including market requirements, product release plans, user stories, release criteria, product launch and organization readiness activities
- Delivers the product plan and vision, anticipates changes in market dynamics / models and adapts products / builds product retirement and transitioning strategies
- Leads the collection of market data and feature requests to define and prioritize the product backlog and manage the product roadmap
- Seeks the expansion and improvement of existing products in area of expertise to create growth opportunities
- Recommends and contributes information with regards to product pricing and positioning
- Partners with internal customers to validate requirements and priorities through various forums, working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support
Skills and attributes for success
- Extensive knowledge of the software development cycle and project management methodologies
- Has a sophisticated understanding of product development and delivery frameworks, especially Agile framework, DevOps practices and services
- Experience with budgeting and financial reporting.
- Developed ability to identify the components of a design system and define scalable product features
- Ability to identify and articulate how design choices do / do not support business goals
- Strong ability to help scope design team needs for a new project
To qualify for the role you have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Handle ambiguity and able to move forward with imperfect information and get things done in a constantly evolving environment
- Communicates feedback to the leadership team to improve and evolve the quality of products
- Cultivates and build relationships across business & IT and industry to gather intelligence and bring insight about the wider enterprise picture and enable the leveraging of emerging industry standards and approaches within EY
- Coordinates the development and implementation of an ongoing communication plan to educate on the purpose and benefits of Product Management
- Experience in a product management role
- Experience managing others
- Work experience in a professional services industry, preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have
- The ability to quickly form strong working relationships with colleagues within and outside India.
- Experience and ability to define and develop cloud based products and services, including reusable domain-specific microservices on Cloud environments - Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, VMware, or OpenStack
- Shown success in defining product features and drive feature execution – from concept to commissioning
- Solid eye for business, management and marketing communication skills
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more