Senior QA Automation Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
– Detailed automation of new functionality & regression testing of existing functionality on Web UI, API and Backend side
– Automate UI tests using Selenide and API tests using Rest-Assured
– Comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, unix file system, etc.
– Raising and tracking issues
– Collaborate with BAs and developers to deliver high in troubleshooting issues
IB IT Reference Data and Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance. You will be part of a new team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape within UBS by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and having a single integrated process to set up clients in sales, legal and external systems. You'll be working in the CLM team in Krakow.
QA Automation Engineers in UBS CLM IT are integral part of scrum development teams. We follow agile principles; we test often with short release cycles. We are looking for an experienced automation QA who would be not only focused on the testing of requirements but who would also bring best ideas and practices for developing automated testing strategies, ensuring compliance with standards and best practices in test automation. You are a guardian of quality. Does it sound like you?
– practical experience with UI Testing: Selenium Web Driver or Selenide
– practical experience with API testing: Soap/Rest, Rest-Assured
– experience in Java programming language ( Java 8+)
– knowledge of test framework eg. TestNG, Junit
– experience in delivering automation frameworks
– practical experience in continuous integration and delivery with GitLab or similar tools
– excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
– working knowledge of SQL databases
– basic knowledge of Unix / Linux environments
– understanding of non-functional testing like failover, resilience, load testing and being familiar with tool: JMeter
Nice to have:
– familiarity with Docker/containerization technologies
– familiarity with Microsoft Azure
- knowledge of Agile methodology
– focused on quality from front to back of the life cycle
– results driven - able to deliver good quality accurate solutions to tight time-scales
– quick learner
– able to prioritize
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.