In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage the Supply Chain end-to-end in terms of transportation planning & execution and proactive daily monitoring of all shipments. In case of missed mile stones, tracking of the shipment and drive the corrective actions to ensure recovery of shipment and a timely delivery. You will optimize operations across the regions securing capacity leverage with carriers/freight, forwarders including service provider lane allocation as well as control and driving cost optimization initiatives.
You are responsible for
- Operational monitoring on global level of the shipments
- Maintenance of the correct master data in TMS
- Coordination and communication of deviations between factory, market and logistic service providers
- Drive process standardization in the factories and markets
- Ensure executional compliance and quality of the delivery
You are a part of
Global Transportation Management Team which takes care of the transport infrastructure to ensure that all Philips product will reach the customers within contractual agreed lead times, at the most cost effective service, un-damaged and the correct destination
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain with focus on Logistics/Transportation
- Previous relevant experience (0-2 years) in the transport sector; either as shipper or as carrier or Freight Forwarder/or certification)
- Evidence of excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels, both internally and within the service providers
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications with expert level for MS EXCEL/Access
- Knowledge of SAP and TMS System will be an asset
- Very good level of English min. B2 level
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.