Java Software Engineer - Digital Transformation
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
This role within UBS Investment Bank - Global Banking (GB) IT is for a Java Software Engineer.
Are you a master of Java interested in frameworks, tools and techniques? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• develop the service-layer of a large-scale rich IT platform in collaboration with business analysts, client-side developers, database developers and quality assurance (QA) professionals
• share knowledge across the whole development community
• take pride in the quality of delivered software products and services (this is what drives you)
You’ll be working in a GB Digital Transformation team based out of Wroclaw. Our role is to provide a technology support for the wide range of Investment Banking products.
• 3+ years of commercial experience (Financial Services preferred)
• proven experience of Spring, Hibernate, REST, JUnit and related framework
• proven working experience in Application performance improvement, jvm tunning
• good knowledge of the design patterns
• familiarity with CI / CD, Git / GitHub /GitLab ,Pipelines
• familiarity with Docker/containerization technologies
• familiarity with Microsoft Azure
• basic knowledge of SQL
• know-how of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.