EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
This opportunity is for a strong Full Stack / Senior ABAP Developer based out of Wroclaw, Poland in our CT SAP Domain team. CT SAP Domain has the responsibility for building and owning our SAP technology products end-to-end. You will guide the key SAP Domain products for the chosen functional areas.
As a member of our team, you’ll have a chance to extend your knowledge & experience by having opportunity to work with newest technologies and solutions offered by SAP. You’ll be part of global organization in EY and participate in various product development or industry solutions projects, choosing the most suitable business and technical solutions.
Your key responsibilities:
- You are responsible to provide leadership, functional knowledge and configuration skills to build EY Proprietary applications on top of SAP products.
- Responsible to deliver in a hybrid systems environment – primarily SAP On-Prem products, SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Cloud products.
- Responsible to deliver in the Agile process as part of a stable team
- You are also expected to engage with partners and service providers to clarify any open operational or technical questions, reporting to the EY CT SAP Domain product management function.
Skills and attributes for success:
Ideally, a Person with 6+ years of experience in SAP ABAP, HANA, OData development. You will also be:
- A team player with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Constantly updating yourself about new offerings from SAP as well as market conditions
- A winning personality and the ability to become a trusted advisor to the stakeholders
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Experience in requirements gathering, User Story creation and grooming, blueprint preparation, system configuration, testing, cutover, Go-live and operations.
- Experience working on freestyle apps as well as using SAP UI5 templates.
- Worked with OData APIs.
- Worked on GIT repositories.
- Experience of deployment of apps on backend/cloud platform.
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP ABAP development.
- At least 2 years of experience in ABAP HANA and Odata.
- Preferably worked on OPA5/Qunit Testing.
- Education: Computer Science/Telecom/Electronics Engineer preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Knowledge of SAP technologies for both On-Prem and Cloud offerings from SAP
- Understanding of application integration potential across SAP offerings
- Knowledge of SAP Industry Solutions
- Experience in SAP UI5 development.
- Education in business management will be helpful
What we look for:
Strong teamwork, work ethic, product mindset, client centricity and a relentless commitment to EY values.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more