Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
The Solution Architect is responsible for developing the design / architecture for technical solutions for major projects, and programs across the EY enterprise. The role is the is a senior technical resource responsible for supporting multiple business organizations and is accountable for the development of all solution architecture, including delivery of the target architectures and advising the Project Leadership and Business stakeholders on all architecture matters within the project.
Role is accountable to the ET CBS Architecture leadership for realization of the Solution Architecture, and leverages the output from Solution Architects within all solutions, and works with project managers to develop effective solution delivery plans. Collaborates with a team of CBS Solution architects and ensures the alignment of solution architectures within CBS to the broader organization's mission, strategy / objectives, capabilities, and processes using recognized architectural models. Champions leveraging of re-usable assets during the architecture phase of projects.
Role acts as liaison with the Project, Engagement, Business teams on the scope, resourcing and delivery of Solution Architecture relevant to the project / program, as well as for the reviews of project deliverables to ensure compliance with EY standards.
Role expands the organization's use of technology as a strategic enabler of goals and objectives, realizing global business benefits. Responsible for leveraging the application of approved Architecture frameworks and Solution Architecture approaches, including technical / functional logical modelling, and the adherence to architecture governance. Collaborates with a diverse group of Solution Architects. Role has a responsibility for achieving utilization and development targets set by ET CBS Architecture Leadership.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Overall responsibility for all solution architecture work (SAD & IAD per project) carried out within the ET-CBS organization
- Develop the target and interim architecture states per project, align to the approved architecture patterns, and effectively and consistently communicate this to stakeholders
- Executes Solution Architecture responsibilities across the project, ensuring alignment across all Architecture Domains to ensure efficient and productive teaming
- Engages the relevant EY Architecture Leaders on all activities required to support the project, and oversees the execution of the agreed plans
- Enforces architecture governance structures and compliance / assurance activities to maintain regulatory compliance and EY standards. Reviews with CBS Architecture for all major deliverables to check compliance with the accepted EY Architecture standards and principles
- Communicates feedback to the ET-CBS Architecture leadership to help improve and the quality and type of Architecture services provided
- Primary participant in the review of their project and assess their strategic and architectural fit to the organization.
- Supports the development of recommendations regarding architecture tools and strategies to support the continuing improvement of EY Architecture, defining their potential impacts or benefits
- Cultivates and builds relationships across business, enable the use of emerging industry standards and approaches within EY Architecture
- Facilitates ongoing communication to educate stakeholders the purpose and benefits of EY Architecture
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Sets technical direction of individual projects to align with overall EY Architecture objectives
- Strong analytical skills and strong delivery team leadership
- Excellent management skills, coupled with exceptional judgment and tact.
- Knowledge of industry standard Architecture Frameworks
- Ability to translate business needs into Solution Architecture requirements, and estimate the financial and architectural impact of alternatives
- Ability to rapidly comprehend the changes to key business processes and the impact on the overall architecture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively with clients and team members across multiple geographies
- Good relationship building, facilitation and influencing skills and experience of leveraging these on both IT Services and business leadership contexts
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Good knowledge of business process, capability design and architecture governance / management
- Experience in architecture modeling and roadmapping within, and, ideally, across domains
- Good breadth of knowledge across infrastructure & application technologies, architectures, standards and processes, and a good understanding of infrastructure and application engineering processes
- Excellent knowledge and experience in successfully delivering very large-scale enterprise IT programs, with good architectural and program management understanding
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 plus years of relevant work experience with 5 plus years of delivery management experience.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more