Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
SAP software is one of the most important and popular tools across multiple industries and business lines worldwide. SAP PP and SAP QM or PP modules are well connected and crucial in modern enterprises which want to cover production processes with managing quality of it. We’ve decided to take part in this exciting mission and build innovative solutions for our global business clients. Join us and become one of the co-creators making the better working world.
You’ll be working with state-of-the-art technologies in the area of SAP PP/QM. You will be the part of the team with the aim to deliver business advisory services in the field of transformation and enterprise management systems; implement the newest SAP PP & QM solutions and manage the quality of implementation projects.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of our team, you’ll be responsible for delivering value to our clients by supporting them in choosing the most suitable business solutions, implementing SAP solutions in areas of Production Planning, Quality Management and Logistics. You’ll also participate in post-implementation review of chosen processes as well as in coordination of the main project tasks. On top of this you will have opportunity to share your knowledge with younger colleagues.
Skills and attributes for success
- You’ll successfully take part in implementation of SAP systems (preferably full-cycle implementations)
- You’ll enthusiastically enhance your core SAP technology knowledge and experience according to market changes
- You’ll be willing to travel on business
To qualify for the role you must have
- 5+ years of experience in SAP PP & QM implementation
- Business processes End-2-End knowledge
- Experience in data migration in given areas
- Knowledge about system enhancements and configuration
- Strong team work skills
- Experience in standard project tasks: Test cases, analysis, documentation
- Higher Education Degree
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
Ideally, you also have
- German or another European language is an advantage
- Great sense of humour
- Good command of Polish
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area of expertise. If you think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humour and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more