Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Data Analytics Auditor, Assistant Vice President, who will be responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve the overall control environment of State Street Corporation and its subsidiaries. You will be part of the Corporate Audit Central Analytics Team, where we work with our stakeholders to deliver data-based analytical insights, assurance and solutions. In this role you will be based in Boston, Massachusetts, US or in Poland.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Data Analytics Auditor, Assistant Vice President you will
- Develop and implement analytical reports and solutions to support audit and innovation initiatives through agile development.
- Complete technical requirement documentation, create testing scripts, and annotate analytic codes clearly and effectively.
- Display strong project management skills in managing his or her own projects to complete by assigned deadlines and within budget.
- Develop in depth subject matter expertise in understanding key strategic data sources and data lineage within the organization and effectively leverage knowledge to derive meaningful audit data analytics results.
- Perform data mining or analysis to generate analytical insights to help influence audit focus and coverage. Perform data searches and/or other ad hoc requests.
- Maintain and enhance data analytics infrastructure
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and leadership ability across all levels.
- Effective problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple/concurrent projects.
- Strong presentation and technical writing skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Analytics, Data Science, Engineering, Math, Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 5 years analytics, application or reporting development experience using Software Development Lifecycle methodology (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum or SAS Analytics Lifecycle) with exposure to analytics tools such as SAS, Enterprise Miner, R, Python, SQL, Business Objects, Tableau, or Spotfire as well as experience with Unix and/or Perl shell scripting to develop client analytics solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience at a financial services company or comparable experience working as an advisor for a financial services company.
- Hold certification in one of the following: SAS certification, Tableau certification, ACDA, CAP, CIA, CISA.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.