Business Analyst - RiskLab
Job Reference #
Are good in analyzing business processes in risk? Do you have an eye for details and ready to deep dive to ensure it works? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently?
For our new risk management data science platform we are looking for a Business Analyst to:
• baseline, analyze and evaluate processes (in the context of policy, technology and people)
• conduct requirements-gathering activities, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews and/or workshops
• translate target state designs into business requirements / user stories
• support business and data architects by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
• support the implementation of solutions (software and physical)
• support incident ticket process, facilitate and escalate tickets to IT, generate reports and stats
• perform functional software testing with IT peers and UAT with a broader user community
• support project management tasks
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Control – Change Management team. We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are primarily responsible for implementation and roll out of an data science application RiskLab, specifically shaped for model development and validation purposes in the Bank.
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills, with a particular focus on process improvement in the financial industry
• experience within risk management preferred
• good understanding of agile principles and practical experience is desirable
• a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or engineering
• the ability to translate target state process designs into a set of requirements to develop robust software solutions (you know what they really want)
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills (you know how to figure things out)
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.