Associate Software Developer (Full-Cycle)
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and its own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.9 billion USD in 2021. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for an Associate Software Developer I to help deliver solutions for our Commerce systems, as well as moving Amway North America (ANA) IT further into DevOps.
What’s special about this team:
The ANA IT team plays an integral role in transforming the usability of technology solutions directly for our customers throughout North America. This group works closely with leadership to identify and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement. You will join a team of Developers, Solution Architects, and Business Analysts that drive the market’s technology forward using Agile methodology.
This team works on our eCommerce solution and the technologies that support this, with a focus on the cart and checkout capabilities. You will be partnering with team members located globally on an Agile team.
What you’ll do:
In this role, we would leverage your technical skills to develop and maintain our customer recurring order and customer loyalty products. This team is looking for a candidate who has the following characteristics:
- Committed to excellence
We will also ask you to enhance our DevOps and testing automation abilities. This is a Full Cycle role, so you will support what you develop and do both front-end and back-end development work. You will also provide production support for the products (applications and capabilities) the team owns.
In this role, you’ll get to explore what it means to help push an organization towards DevOps, daily code delivery, and autoscaling. You will be supporting a leading market for Amway and as such will have the opportunity to do some extremely impactful things. We have been making tremendous strides to enhance our product offerings, and the customer-facing solutions you will be working on will have purpose.
More than that, we are committed to helping you grow as a Developer through paired programming with technology experts and structured classes, if necessary.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Systems, Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language. Experience with Java/Spring and Angular would be very beneficial.
- Some experience with cloud technologies, Agile methodologies, or DevOps.
- Curiosity and ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to respectfully challenge traditional methods of working
- The technologies you will be working with: Hybris, Java/Spring, Angular, AWS, Git, Jenkins, Node.js, Apache Kafka, WSO2 (API Gateway, Docker
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid or Remote Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.