Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Provides project management expertise and manage the delivery of part of a large project, acting independently to deliver project to schedule, budget and scope
- Create project plans, monitor costs, resources, manages project risks and creates clear and attainable milestones, adjusting the project plan as required to successfully deliver project objectives
- Supports the Senior Program Manager on project deliverables and ensures project deliverables are managed to completion.
Your key responsibilities
- Create project plans identifying when tasks will be performed and clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Manage project goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing.
- Monitors costs, timescales, resources, and allocations, act where variances from the plan occur.
- Identify, mitigate, and escalate issues in a proactive manner throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes are evaluated, documented, and approved.
- Possess excellent project management and communication skills that foster a collaborative approach with project team members and stakeholders.
- Unify project stakeholders and project team members toward common goals and vision.
- Be accountable for project results and drive decision-making along with project stakeholders.
- Meets with Senior Program Manager regularly to review progress and recommendations.
- Develops relationships with stakeholders and project team to drive project deliverables.
- Self-motivated, decisive with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong knowledge of Project Management Processes/ Project Controls
- Superior analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to monitor tracking and create reports using pivot tables.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science, or other Technical qualification 5-7 years in a corporate IT environment performing in a project management role.
- Microsoft Project - Experience creating, executing and amending project plans to include resource management
- Demonstrated leadership managing and motivating people and teams.
- Strong meeting facilitation skills to conduct meetings and clearly communicate action items, expectations and accountability
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and leading rapid change and forward thinking.
- Skilled multi-tasker with ability to manage numerous projects and tasks concurrently.
- Strong PowerPoint skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Program Management Professional (PMP)
- Power BI – Create Dashboards
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more