Technology Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver technical requirements to further enrich our SW products? Do you want to use your expertise to help our products and services succeed? Are you interested in working in an agile fashion and delivery driven organization? Are you passionate about designing technology systems and shaping the future technology for the financial markets?We’re looking for a Technology business analyst to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• analyzing and translate business requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis in an agile environment
• apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT projects
• contribute to reduce relevant security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes and procedures
You’ll be working in the IT Life Insurance team in Wroclaw. We provide high class IT services in the area of Life Insurance solution. As an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role in providing client centric software solutions and making sure externally hosted products will be embedded into out landscape in a reliable, stable and efficient way.
• experience in a SCRUM delivery model within the financial sector
• solid understanding of core applications, application software delivery tools and desktop operating systems
• working knowledge of Agile principles (Scrum/Kanban)
• technical experience with Jira and SharePoint
• understanding and experience on the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• first-hand experience in creating functional / business requirements specifications
• passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
• curious to understand business needs and processes end-to-end
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• excellent interpersonal skills to form productive and collaborative relationships
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• analytical with strong problem solving abilities
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.