Risk Reporting Technology & Design Analyst
Digital, Finance, Information Technology (IT), Risk, Strategy
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how for designing and delivering effective reports?
We’re looking for a technology and design analyst to:
• define and set global risk reporting standards in conjunction with senior management
• define data and data quality control requirements acting as the interface to group-wide risk systems / operations.
• work closely with Chief Risk Officer (CRO) aligned teams to build reporting and dashboard toolsets to satisfy reporting needs
• work to standardize and simplify reporting and analysis processes automating wherever possible
• develop and implement creative solutions to reporting requirements through collaboration with IT and CRO aligned teams
You will be working in the Centre of Excellence team in Poland and India, responsible for the report & dashboard development and process automation by collaborating with colleagues across different functions and locations globally. We focus on delivering correct, concise, and consistent reports to the stakeholder. As a Risk Reporting Specialist, you will play an important role in managing the scope and quality of relevant risk information.
• Fluent in English
• 5-9 years of experience in the financial services industry in following disciplines:
o MicroStrategy report and dashboard design & development
o Data visualization expert
o SQL, Data Analysis, Issue debugging
• capable of justifying recommendations to a senior audience
• comfortable communicating at all levels of the organisation including senior management
• able to collaborate across functions and be a motivated self-starter
• flexible and able to respond quickly to urgent requests
• an organised person with a keen attention to detail
• tech-savvy and eager to harness new techniques to improve reporting and analysis processes
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.