Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Do you have aptitude for analytics and are detail oriented? There is a great need for specialists who will support the coordination of Risk Management processes (Business Relationships & Acquisitions) to secure EY and its professional staff. This is a unique opportunity to become an entrusted member of a team working in support of Europe West Independence.
Newly formed Europe West Independence Team is seeking an individual who can support the onshore team in the areas of Business Relationships and Acquisitions as part of a Regional Support Team.
Are you a committed and inspiring team player with a high sense of responsibility? Do you enjoy working in an international environment with regional and global colleagues? Are you client centric with a strong orientation towards the requirements of internal customers? Then you might be the right person for this role.
Your key responsibilities
- Support the documentation of evaluations and pre-approvals of business relationships with third parties in accordance with the global criteria.
- Perform research in respective Risk Management databases
- Respond to internal client queries
Skills and attributes for success
Motivated, proactive, self-driven, team player. Detailed oriented and persistent. Ready to engage in new topics and learn new risk management applications. Open minded with great organizational/analytical skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Fluent German (C1) and very good English
- Technical skills: efficiency with MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point etc.)
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with databases and/or entering of data into system tools
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience and knowledge in the area of third party risk management
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements on independence
- Completed business studies or law degree
What we look for
We’re interested in hiring a committed professional with a high sense of engagement and self-improvement, preferably experienced with basic databases and oriented to timely deliveries. We expect new joiners to be diligent and prompt to involve the team as often as required.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more