Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Leads pre-implementation analysis, application configuration and trains people in usage of ERP system. Resolves app-based problems as I/II tier of support. Mentors junior developers in this competency. Actively interacts with clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Gather requirements and documentation using AIM / OUM or other prescribed methodologies
- Maintenance and enhancements to existing Oracle Fusion Financial modules like General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Expenses, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Cash Management
- Conduct CRP sessions, Participate in design reviews and discussions
- Map client requirements against Oracle Fusion Financial Modules like General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Expenses, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Cash Management
- Should be able to interpret functional requirements and able to deliver and design it from offshore
- Design module specific solution in the context of the integrated Oracle Fusion
- Capable of handling Solution Design /Functional Fit-Gap /Training/Testing sessions
- Assist business user during CRPs/SITs/UATs
- Prepare quality deliverables
- Prepare test scripts and test cases
- Conduct trainings
- Prepare quality deliverables
- Support Project Management Office (PMO)
Skills and attributes for success
- 6-10 years of relevant experience working in Oracle ERP Financials (Earlier called as E-Business Suite) with at least 2 years of experience in Fusion Financials
- At least 3 full life cycle implementations with at least one of the implementations on Fusion Financials
- Experience of having a client facing role
- Good exposure in handling integrations and data conversion activities
- Experience in solution design and drafting functional specs and driving the solution
- Application configuration, test case preparation and execution
- Good to have experience in Project accounting and supply chain modules.
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate requirements into design documents.
- Must have knowledge of documenting using OUM or any other methodology
- Strong customer handling skills and ability to lead & mentor team-members
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to acquire, absorb, and apply complex business knowledge to problems quickly
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow well defined release management processes
- Ability to multi task and still stay focused on release priorities
- Must have valid passport.
- Client site work / Business Traveling involved
Ideally, you’ll also have
- German or French language skills
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more