Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to develop and implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects.
Right now, we are looking for multiple roles to join Cyber Security team within EY GDS Consulting:
Identity and Access Management Architect/ Senior Cybersecurity Consultant
- Ability to work in a multi-technology environment to diagnose complex technical problems to their root cause.
- Experience in implementing changes in complex environments.
- Experience with Networking: TCP/IP and Firewalls.
- Good understanding of the operation of Active Directory and other major IT infrastructure components and their interdependencies in large global enterprises.
- Understanding of IAM best practices.
- Knowledge in PowerShell scripting
- Understanding of (hands-on experience would be an advantage) MS technologies. Knowledge and operational experiences: Windows clusters, MS SQL, IIS, and Windows Security.
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good understanding of security principles and technologies in the Identity and Access Management domain: LDAP and RBAC, MFA, SSO, forest, trust, access control list, and related concepts.
Senior SailPoint Consultant with Java
- 5+ years of sound domain experience in Identity & Access Management and Digital Identities.
- Must have an experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) - architecture, design (SailPoint IIQ Provisioning Integration Module), development, configuration, testing, integration, and deployment. Experience in any other IDM suite (OIM, IBM, Sun, CA, Microfocus / NetIQ) is an added advantage.
- Having hands-on experience with Java programing language.
- Hands-on development experience on Provisioning Workflows, triggers, rules and customizing the tool as per the requirements.
- Having experience/knowledge in following technologies: JAVA, LDAP, SAML, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Privileged Identity Management (PIM), Privileged Access Management (PAM), PKI will be an advantage.
- Should have good understanding in concepts such as identity lifecycle, self-service, automated approval process, RBAC, attestation, separation of duties and recertification.
- Readiness to travel.
- Very good command of English (German or other European language would be advantage, but is not mandatory).
IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Senior Consultant
- Well experienced in managing key Stakeholder relationships, including Senior Management.
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience in Business Continuity Management and IT Disaster Recovery, preferably in Management Consultancy domain.
- Experience in designing and implementing, Enterprise wide Business Continuity Management Program using ISO Standards across multiple countries covering BCM Life Cycle, Crisis Management, Critical Vendors’ BCM Management, BCM Education and Awareness, IT Disaster Recovery, Regulatory Reporting.
- In-depth understanding of Industry BCM best practices and BCM Industry Standards
- Should have strong knowledge of other Risk domains like Operations Risk Management, IT Security, Cyber Risks, Corporate Security, Health and Safety, to be able to evaluate these Risks.
- Should possess good working knowledge about IT Operations and IT practices.
- Can work with minimum direction. Possess a high drive for delivering timely, high-quality results.
- Hold high integrity; dedicated to excellence; highly attentive to details; flexible. Possess strong Project Management skills.
- Self-motivated, with ability to work independently, as well as with other stakeholders in a collaborative manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve.
- A proven expert in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization, specifically at senior management level.
- Excellent communication skills, especially related to facilitation, documentation and reporting
- Supervisory skills and the ability to leverage support from other parts of the organization
- Ability to work with a large number of BCM Coordinators and Senior Business Heads, to understand their business recovery requirements and give them correct advise on BCP. Must possess patience, perseverance and strong ability to assist BCM Coordinators in completion of BCP templates, to develop Business recovery strategy considering various outage Scenarios and to perform content and quality reviews of BCM Plans prepared by them. To ensure they complete the BCP Testing of critical processes, people and IT functions at defined intervals.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more