McKinsey EMEA Shared Services
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will join our Shared Services Center in Poznan as part of our People Service Line department that serves internal clients across the EMEA Region. You will work closely together with other functions including recruiting, professional development, finance and global process leads.
A variety of specialists supports McKinsey consultants behind the scenes – in part out of Shared Services Centers situated at various locations across the globe. One such location is Poznań, providing services to McKinsey colleagues in the EMEA region.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will orchestrate the onboarding for new colleagues across multiple locations in Europe.
In this role, you will be responsible for collecting documents and creating personal files according to the local labor code and data protection regulations. You will initiate and monitor background checks. You will also assist new hires and answer their questions, coordinate onboarding session enrollments and maintain firm members’ profiles to ensure data accuracy in the firm’s HR systems.
Additionally, you will support the visa application process by issuing confirmations of employment, guarantee and invitation letters. You will be responsible for administrating firm members’ benefits, conducting personnel analysis and providing additional administrative support where needed.
Lastly, you will also participate in the implementation of the new HR system.
As a people-first firm, we offer an attractive entry salary, plus an exceptional compensation package that includes:
- Annual bonus based on firm performance
- Private medical care and additional medical insurance for you, your significant other and children for medical, dental and mental care
- Tuition reimbursement programs, language courses, plus professional development and learning opportunities
- Life and business travel accident insurance
- Employee benefit system with options such as fitness card, travel vouchers, tickets for cultural events and activates, reimbursement for kindergarten and many others
- Pre-paid card to use for meals and/or groceries
- Breakfast, snacks, drinks, fruit at the office
- Firm gifts for the holiday season
- Office leisure space: office library, chill out rooms with massage chairs, entertainment room with a game console, billiard, foosball
- Diverse, equitable and inclusive environment with office-and firm-wide initiatives and communities (charities, sports teams, LGTBQ+ and more)
- Informal dress code
- Comprehensive onboarding to your new role
- Supportive community, friendly atmosphere and feedback culture
- Discounts at local restaurants
- Guarded bicycle parking
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- 1+ years of administrative experience in a corporate or professional services environment
- Solid knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills; distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Strong process focus and drive for results
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure, manage urgent tasks against challenging timelines and shifting priorities
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative work environment
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written language skills in English (C1 - CEFR* or equivalent)
- Global & dynamic network
- Diverse & inclusive environment
- Training & development
- Work-life balance
- Informal dress code
- Lunch card
- Integration events
- Annual bonus
- Benefit platform
- Relocation package
- Private medical & dental insurance
- Non-hierarchical environment
- Polish language classes
- 09:00 – 17:30 (45’ break)