Who we are looking for
You will be a Team Leader of Poland Risk Reporting Services team supporting the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Business Risk Management (BRM) and Compliance divisions within State Street Corporation. Main aspects of the role are people management and project management in terms of possible processes transitions, automations and standardizations.
Risk Reporting Services team is a part of company-wide initiative helping Risk Managers in creating and adjustment of risk profile by establishing more insightful reports and analyses. Team is focused on automation of current solutions together with standardization of processes to identify potential risks easier and mitigate them faster.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Risk Team Manger you will
- Assisting in Individual Development paths for all the team members.
- Motivate the team members through accurate allocation of most developing processes and projects, including additional development with BI Tools.
- Support key decision makers in developing vision for future growth of Risk Reporting Services team.
- Driving team´s efficiency by creating cooperative and supportive atmosphere.
- Workload management: creating monthly work plans for the team, holiday planning and absences handling,
- Monitoring Key Process Indicators and organizing service level meetings with stakeholders,
- Planning cross-trainings to keep high level of knowledge transfers within the team,
- Being smart in resource planning and allocation to get projects and processes done,
- Taking part in transition projects (project management and governance documentation: GTRA, SLA, ORAD, etc.),
- Standardization of reports and creating efficiency in the production process though the use of automation and other technology tools
- Development of processes to improve quality and to reduce production cycle time
- Understand Stakeholder operations and the organization to ensure that the teams service delivery model is aligned
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Very good self and team time management skills. Ability to work effectively under pressure. Good interpersonal and leadership skills. Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to observing and preventing potential issues; being proactive. Attention to detail is crucial.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting business requirements to identify technical solutions.
- Familiarity with State Street’s core product lines. Ability to quickly learn new product lines and technology platforms.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Fluency in English
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Information Technology or Business related degree.
- 5+ years of professional experience in one of the following areas: finance or financial analysis; information technology; experience within the oversight function will be an advantage
- Documented experience in people management.
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills; knowledge of MS Access will be an advantage
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tool will be an asset (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway