Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you know how to translate financial accounting terms into concrete business actions and make sure a business unit are on top of their financial figures? Would you be motivated to work in a global team to deliver accurate financial forecasts for global IT organization meet strict deadlines and also help to support the financial tracking of bigger IT projects?
We’re looking for someone who can:
• Lead, manage / support financial IT cost forecasting processes
• Consolidate forecast submission and story tell movements & variances, explaining business impact and advising of mitigating actions where appropriate
• run monthly closure reports with corresponding commentaries facing off with CFO
• Challenge and review IT project spend, considering strategy & commercials.
• provide analysis for management on topics including variances, run rate analysis, and target tracking in a concise but business oriented manner
• interface with CFO and accounting processing teams to explain financial forecast and follow up with accounting teams to review, analyze and investigate variances
• support our stakeholder in financial related questions in contract management, invoice handling and accrual preparation
• manage a portfolio of projects by giving the financial support to forecast and track variances with accurate plan vs actuals analysis and business relevant commentaries
• Understand, Plan and Forecast future spend in the IT Hardware and Software space
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working as part of a global Operating Management Team responsible to manage global UBS Technology Services IT spend. The role will be supporting the IT End User services area.
The Role is aligned to European daytime
• extensive multiyear (5+) experience in a financial analysis capacity within the financial services industry as qualified accountant or corresponding university degree
• proficiency in usage of modern business office technologies to derive and present financial data to your stakeholders, Financial modelling skills desirable.
• flexible in responding to changes in timing and priorities to adjust to business needs
• effective team worker able to effectively integrate in our global and divers workforce and leverage skills and expertise to reach common goals
• well organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize and get things done.
• have the necessary methodical approach to be efficient and at the same time paying attention to the details
• an ability to interact with individuals at all levels of seniority
• able to work unsupervised, under pressure and meet deadlines
• management and coaching experience
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.